Healthy STRAWBERRY OATMEAL BARS filled with juicy strawberries and a buttery crumble topping for only 132 calories a serving! Serve it for breakfast, dessert, or eat it as a snack! Just make it!
- Crust & Crumble:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups regular oats (not the instant kind)
- ½ cup Huckle Bee Farms Raw Honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups of sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line the bottom of an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray for easy removal.
- To make the crust & crumble, to a large bowl add melted butter, white whole wheat flour, regular oats, honey, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and salt. Mix until just combined, mixture should be a little crumbly. Scoop out 1 cup of the mixture and set aside, that will be your crumble.
- Add the remaining mixture to the prepared pan. Spread the mixture out and using your fingers press into the bottom of the pan so the crust is in an even layer.
- To make the Strawberry Filling: to a small bowl add strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and white whole wheat flour. Toss to combine.
- Add the strawberry mixture on top of the crust and spread out evenly.
- Evenly sprinkle the crumble mixture over the top of the bars.
- Bake the bars for 5