Ever wonder how to take cooking Pork Chops to a new level that everyone will enjoy? This is a very simple recipe that we use here on the farm. Adds a great flavor to the "other white meat". Cook on the grill or in a skillet.
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- ½ cup of Root Beer Honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup beef stock
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine Root Beer Honey, the beef stock, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer the mixture until it reduces to about 3/4 cup. Set aside.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Brush the chops generously with the reduction sauce and continue cooking for about 2 minutes more per side. Remove from grill and brush with any remaining sauce. Season with salt to taste before serving.