GARLIC INFUSED HONEY CHICKEN STIR FRY
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ bundle asparagus, cut into pieces
- 4 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chucks
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound chicken, cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Garlic Infused Honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Sauté the veggies, asparagus, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and salt and pepper until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken and cook until tender and no longer pink. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, Garlic Infused Honey, sesame oil, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
- Add the vegetables back to the skillet with the chicken and pour sauce on top. Simmer until sauce starts to thicken and serve over rice if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.